WARNING: This is a very gross story so quit reading right now if you are easily nauseated!!
Right around the time that Malia was born, Lucas started getting stinky. At first, I thought it was just bad breath from a cold but by mid-February, he smelled so bad that nobody wanted to pick him up. I couldn't figure out what to do. Finally, the thought came to my mind that maybe it wasn't his breath or mouth....maybe it was his nose. So one night, I got Malia's nose suction thing and started to attempt to suck Lucas' brain out thru his nose. One side was so blocked that I couldn't even get any air thru it. So I tipped his head back and peered into his nose....there was something there but I couldn't tell what it was. I called Michael to come in and hog tie Lucas down, grabbed a pair of tweezers (plastic ones from the kid's toys) and pulled out the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!! He had a blanket that he loved to chew on. We would go into his room after his nap and find the whole room covered in scraps of his blanket. Well, apparently those scraps were just too tempting and he shoved a HUGE chunk of it up his nose! Seriously, the MOST DISGUSTING thing I have EVER seen in my whole life!! He instantly smelled better and we could finally give him some loves without gagging from the stench. So, for all you parents out there, if your kid starts to stink and you can't figure out why...look in their nose!




1 comment:
Yeah, that's pretty gross. A friend of mine had a son that had a constant head ache, for weeks. Nothing seamed to help. Dr gave prescriptions and nothing worked. They were getting worse. They did an MRI or Cat scan and saw something weird. They did a microscope thingy up his nose and found out he had stuck a bean up his nose and it started sprouting. I haven't heard of him sticking anything else up his nose.
Post a Comment