
We have had LOTS of snuggling time with Malia.

Emma lost another tooth....
This is the right before it came out picture.

My Dad and Nanette came for a quick weekend visit.

Nanette and Lucas
He LOVED my Dad's hat!

So did Emma...

We took pity on Lucas and bought him a pillow so
he didn't have to use his stuffed animals anymore...

Emma and Lucas have both become REALLY good helpers in the kitchen. Lucas loves to empty the dishwasher for me. He does pretty good and can put the silverware away all by himself. However, I have learned to not put any knives into the dishwasher until I am ready to run it...

Lucas has discovered the computer! He loves to get on it and start pushing all sorts of buttons. He has pulled up things that Michael and I don't even know how to get to.

He is also learning how to be gentle with his little sister. He is figuring out the whole kissing thing and loves to snuggle with her. He is also really good at blowing raspberries on her belly!

We went to the Boat and RV Show a few weekends ago. The kids absolutely love to go thru the RV's and check them all out.

Emma let me curl her hair for church! It turned out so cute! However, she is her mother's daughter and it was no longer curly by the time we got home...(sigh)

Michael took this picture of me and Malia. He was making dinner and came in the living room to find me sacked out on the couch. Hey, I gotta take what I can get! ;-)

Sisters

Malia keeps growing and growing. We did find out a few weeks ago that she has reflux so that has been an adjustment while we try to figure out what is going to work for her. She has started to smile and be more awake during the day too. I am finally getting her on a schedule (a little more each day) so things are starting to be more calm around our house. At least as calm as they can be!!
2 comments:
Love the stories, pictures and updates!! Miss you and wish I could see you in real life!
i love the picture of you & Malia asleep on the couch. Sooo sweet. :)
Post a Comment