Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lucas' First Birthday!!



Lucas celebrated his first birthday on August 5. We had just a small family party at our house with my brothers, Damon and Joel and two of the nieces, Kaela and Ava. We got these HUGE cupcakes from Costco....as you can tell, they were a hit! Lucas LOVED it!!!

As you can see, he enjoyed himself quite a bit.

The final product.

It was a small but fun party. Plus, right before he got to our house, Joel found out that he got a job in Techachapi!! So, now there will be three of us kids within an hour of each other!! We are so excited to have them close by!!

I just have to say that Lucas is an amazing kid! He is so easy that sometimes I forget that I've got two kids. We are so blessed to have him in our lives and I am grateful and humbled for the chance that I have to be his mother.

No comments: