Friday, March 26, 2010

Introducing Paul and Katylyn Lethbridge

So as many of you know, my sister, Katylyn got married last weekend!! We flew to South Carolina for the event and it was WONDERFUL!!

Lucas LOVES planes so he was in heaven as soon as we got to the airport!


Plus, we got to see the COOLEST plane EVER!! Can it get any better than a Tinkerbell plane?? Emma was so EXCITED!! Too bad that excitement didn't last through the 6 hour flight but I think we all did pretty good....for the most part.

Saturday, March 20 was the big day. I was excited to meet Paul for the first time. I am happy to say that he is a great guy!


The chapel before the ceremony.


One of the many beautiful stained glass windows in the chapel.

Getting ready...


Isn't she gorgeous???

I love the "take my picture and die" look that she is giving me. Little did she know that this was just the beginning! Between all the cameras, I think we got over 2,000 pictures.

Lighting the unity candle.


They had their hands bound together during the ceremony.


Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!

Unfortunately, at this point my camera battery died so you'll have to wait until I get the pictures we took of the family and just Kat and Paul from Joel.

The cake (which I thought was beautiful and very yummy!)

The rings

The bride and the flower girl.

The happy couple


Ummm...Katylyn, this is your reception...you might want to put the phone away...

The car before....

...and the car after. We were really nice, I promise!

The reaction to the car. Paul was pretty funny. He pulled his keys out and set off the car alarm which made everyone jump!

The mothers

Right after I took this picture I noticed that Lucas had drooled all down Katylyn's back! Nothing like a little drool to make your wedding day complete!!

I even let Katylyn take a break from all the pictures of her to snap a family picture of us. This is the first one we've had taken since Malia was born.

Congrats Paul and Katylyn!! WE LOVE YOU!!!



2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'd take the kid drool over the bird poop any day!
Congrats to your sister and her new hubby. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Hope we get to see you guys next week!

The Waggoners said...

I love love love the girls' dresses! So cute!!