This year, my birthday happened to fall on Sunday. It worked out perfectly because we decided to have our family Christmas dinner on my birthday! (By the way, I turned 29 for the third time.) It was fun to have everyone over! We ate dinner and then started the REAL party.....making gingerbread houses!

Everybody hard at work...

Lucas really liked the decorations.

Kim kept getting mad because I wouldn't let her cheat and use a
hot glue gun to hold her house together.

Towards the end, Damon just started dumping candy all over his house!

I LOVE this picture!! The vulture circling his prey... (Note the frosting covered face...)

Leah came to help me celebrate the weekend.

Cute little Miss Isla Belle. Next year I'm sure she'll be in the
thick of things having just as much fun as the other kids!!
It was a fun day and I'm glad I got to spend it with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment