Tuesday, June 9, 2009

VEGAS BABY!!!

This last weekend we went to Vegas for a quick trip (sorry to everyone we didn't see, it was seriously an in and out trip). My best friend from High School, Chris was in town for a wedding so we went to go spend some time with her and her hubby. One of my favorite places in Vegas is the atrium at the Bellagio so we went there and got some pictures...



That would be a giant glass poppy with "hot air" balloons behind it.

This snail was done entirely from roses.

This ladybug is all carnations


I loved this ferris wheel. Each seat was full of sunflowers.

Me and Chris.

The way we really are.

Like mother, like daughter.





We also went to the chocolate store next to the atrium. They have the world's largest chocolate fountain. Emma was amazed and wanted one for her room....me too!

The same store also does amazing cakes.





Did I mention the cakes?? They were so cool!


We also got to go to the M&M's store where Emma got some chocolate lovin'!

Chris and I also go to go see The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. Can I just say AMAZING!!! I can only wish for one ounce of the talent those actors had! The set was so cool! It was constantly moving and changing. Thanks for inviting me to go with you Chris!!

It was a fun trip but way too fast!


2 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Don't you just love seeing old friends.

Amy Adams said...

I"m jealous! :) I would love to see Phantom some day. Looks like you guys had a great time!