Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slacker

So, I realize that I have been quite the slacker on my blog lately and I haven't been keeping everyone informed on our lives. I have every intention of putting up pictures from my trip to Utah and all the things we did there (they are cute!!) However, I seem to lack the motivation and energy to do it. Why? Could it possibly be because I am 10 weeks pregnant and fighting off insomnia and nausea? YUP!! That would be the reason why! I am due the end of December. I am REALLY excited about the baby but not too excited about the birthday day. Why?? My birthday is December 20th and I always swore that I would never have a baby in December (my Dr. says that's what I get for swearing!!) I hate the whole birthday/Christmas combined present so I do here solemnly swear that I will make every effort for my child to not have a "Birthmas" day! Emma is VERY excited for the new baby and Lucas just smiles (like he always does). Michael and I are kind of worried about being officially outnumbered by kids....any advice out there??

3 comments:

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Yes, here's my advice: abstinence.

Katie said...

Congratulations! I just blog hopped from Beckys! I'm sad you won't be at camp. I was hoping we might get paired up on the same level or something. Thanks for ruining it! ;)

Becca said...

Yahoo! That's exciting. It was so great to see you at Grandma and Grandpa's party. Same time, same place, next year. Call if you're ever back in our neck of the woods.