Ok, so they really aren't "my" girls but here are my lovely Young Women. Starting on the left is Jennie, Anna and Kimberlee. I know, only three but they keep me on my toes all the time. I think that being in a small group has helped us get to know each other better than if there were a ton of girls. I love you girls!! I get one more girl next month so I'll add her picture when I get a chance to take it.
Monday, February 9, 2009
My girls
Ok, so they really aren't "my" girls but here are my lovely Young Women. Starting on the left is Jennie, Anna and Kimberlee. I know, only three but they keep me on my toes all the time. I think that being in a small group has helped us get to know each other better than if there were a ton of girls. I love you girls!! I get one more girl next month so I'll add her picture when I get a chance to take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment