
So I know that to most people this doesn't really look that great or exciting, but I am going to toot my own horn for a minute here. I actually learned how to work my new sewing machine (new to me, it was Susan's) and I actually made something with it!! Yes, that's right, the girl who almost flunked the sewing part of home ec is back in the game and sewing. I made a blanket and some burp clothes for a friend who is having a baby. They were both pretty easy to do (I only had to unpick one of the burp clothes) but it still took me almost 3 hours to do it all. I'm sure the more I do, the faster I will get. By the way, I got the idea for the burp clothes from sugardoodle. It was on the Relief Society page under baby gift ideas. Really cute and easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment