Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Married Frankenstein

Just after I had Lucas this summer, Michael told me about a growth that he had on his neck. It was right by his adam's apple and had been getting bigger for quite awhile before he told me about it. (He didn't want to stress me out right before I gave birth - smart man) Anyway, he actually went to the doctor to have it looked at back in September but didn't have it removed until the day before Thanksgiving. The incision was quite a bit bigger than either of us had expected. It seriously looks like someone tried to slit his throat. Michael himself said that he looks like Frankenstein now. But the important part is that the "ugly twin" is gone and the test results said that it was just a benign growth that he had probably had since he was born. I really want to get some pictures of his battle wound but he is growing a beard right now because "it hurts to shave." And since we all know just how hairy my husband is....well, we'll have to wait and see about those pictures..

No comments: