Sunday, November 16, 2008

Universal Studios


We were going to go to the San Diego Zoo on Thursday, but we voted for Universal Studios instead. Pete and Stacey took the boys and Grandpa Oz to the beach while Michael, Matt, Emma Lucas and I braved the traffic through downtown LA and Hollywood. It was fun but unfortunately we thought there would be more for Emma to do there. I felt bad that she had to sit around and wait for everyone else to go on all the rides but we did get to see a few special people while we were there...

We did get to take Emma and Lucas on the Shrek 4-D ride. While we were in line, we were ambushed by Asian tourists with flash photography!! No really, we were. We were standing in line, waiting for the doors to open when about 50 Japanese tourists came in behind us. One lady started clicking at Lucas to get his attention and the next thing I know, we were surrounded by cameras!! For some reason, they thought that my kids were cute (then again, how could they not) and took tons of pictures of us. So, if you are ever looking at a blog from Japan and you see my family on it, you'll know why. It was pretty funny.

While Matt and Michael went on the new Simpons ride, Lucas, Emma and I walked around for a bit. Little did I know that a giant Incredible Hulk was waiting around the corner to pounce on us!! Don't worry, we made it out alive.

No comments: