After I dried my tears, we explored Legoland. There were quite a few rides but my favorite part was all the things they had built out of Legos. They had almost the entire Strip in Las Vegas done all the way down to the animals at the dolphin exhibit at the Mirage. It was so cool. And to think I used to get excited when I built a tiny,little house out of
They were really strict on the height restrictions for all the rides (no one under 32" can do ANY of the rides so don't take really little kids there) so Lucas got to watch everyone form the sidelines. He did enjoy a few rousing games of peek a boo to help him survive the day. If you listen, you can hear Michael in the background asking me a question while I ignore him...that's pretty normal around our house. :-)
I was so amazed at all the different things they had made with the Legos. From the old man sitting on a bench... (The Lego man is on the right, not the left.)




No comments:
Post a Comment