Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight!!!!

So I am that geek when it comes to Twilight!! I love the books! I really like the whole story line and I love the whole "vegetarian" vampire idea. So you can imagine how excited I was when I heard that there was a premiere for Twilight in Vegas the day before it officially opened. It was $25 to get in but there was an appetizer buffet, door prizes and we also got a coupon for free popcorn and drink so I totally think it was worth it. Anyway, so I drove all the way back to Vegas to see the movie. Now, before anyone thinks I was too weird, before we had even moved, I had promised my friend, Becky that I would come back to see the movie with her when it came out. It was so worth it. Granted we got there a little late and ended up on the second row with a great view of Edward's nose hairs, but we both LOVED the movie! Plus it just gives me an excuse to go see it again. My hat goes off to the screenwriters for keeping it so real and in line with the book. I usually hate books made into movies but with this one, I am really excited for the sequel!!

1 comment:

A New Decade of Health said...

I'm so glad you came and you know we have a date for New Moon, no matter where either of us is!