Well, since I was already driving to Vegas for THE movie, I decided (in the shower on Thursday morning) to go all the way to Utah for my step-sister's wedding in Roosevelt. I really wanted to go but wasn't going to because Michael had to work and I didn't want to drive all that way with two kids by myself. But, being the stubborn Wilstead child that I am, I went. Of course on the way, I had a little mishap but I'll put all that drama on another post.
Jeff and Stacia's ceremony was perfect. It literally lasted for all of 5 minutes. It was short, sweet and to the point. And really, why draw it out, everyone is there for the all important first kiss anyway.
Joel and Kim came out from KS so Emma and Zac got to play together all night. Luckily, Zac didn't mind dancing with his cousin. We also got to meet Little Auggie (aka Trevor) for the first time and also Ryan and Sydnee's little girl Tally.
We really had a lot of fun and I was glad that we were able to be there. Congrats to the newlyweds, the best is yet to come!!! We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment