Saturday, October 25, 2008


We also had another big event in our family recently, Michael turned 40!! That's right, I said 40. I am officially married to an old man. We were going to go camping in Pismo Beach this weekend to celebrate but little Lucas P. got croup this week so we decided to stay at home. Emma insisted on making Daddy a cake for his birthday. We only put 12 candles on it because I didn't want to end up with a wax cake after all the candles melted. It's a good thing we did because when he blew them out, it was so smoky that we had to open all the windows so the smoke alarm wouldn't go off. Yes, I'm being serious. Of course the candles were from the dollar store so that may have something to do with it.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hey girl! COOL BLOG! :}

A New Decade of Health said...

Congrats on the blog! Love it! I had a hard time getting started but now I turn even stupid stuff into a blog. I'm actually behind and have more pics to put on. It's a good way to keep in touch with friends! Tell Michael Happy Birthday from the Gills!