
So, first off I have to apologize for the nudity in this picture but you have to admit that it is cute!! Emma has been using the potty for about 3 weeks now. Mommy and Daddy threw the smack down and said no diapers unless you are sleeping. Then we threw in the clincher and said if you go pee pee in your panties, there are no binkys for naps and if you go poo poo in your panties then the panties get thrown out. I have to say that we have only had to throw out one pair of panties so far. Anyway, I love this picture because she is sitting on the pot reading a magazine. Does that remind you of anyone????
3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. Welcome to the blogging world.
Oh my, how sweet!!!! Lucas is getting so big. Hope you can get away soon to go celebrate Michaels's birthday.
Love,
Grandma Ganoush
Love it! Maybe she can teach Jeffrey a thing or two when you come for THE MOVIE!!!!
Post a Comment