Yesterday,we headed down to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkins. Emma grabbed a wagon as soon as we got there and traipsed all over the patch. Of course Mom had to take a few pictures....
Cute pics! I'm glad to see Emma in short sleeves, that means it's hot there too! It's the end of October for crap sakes, it shouldn't still be 90 degrees! We got our pumpkin too early and he died a moldy death. Oh well. Happy Halloween!
Michael and I met in the Spring of 2000 while working as tour bus drivers in Alaska. We have followed each other ever since. We have two beautiful children, Emma and Lucas and are expecting another one in January. Michael is a Flight Instructor and I am a Research Specialist in the field of Child Development.
2 comments:
Cute pics! I'm glad to see Emma in short sleeves, that means it's hot there too! It's the end of October for crap sakes, it shouldn't still be 90 degrees! We got our pumpkin too early and he died a moldy death. Oh well. Happy Halloween!
Hmmm! Seems to me we have a picture of Emma Claire's mommy that looks somewhat similar to this one...
Post a Comment