Sunday, August 22, 2010

In my defense...

So, I know I haven't been the best at keeping up on the blog lately. I do have some AMAZING pictures from our trip to Hawaii that I will get around to posting sometime in the near future... However, Blogger doesn't seem to like the fact that we are "borrowing" our neighbors internet and takes forever to upload the pictures. To the point that the computer "times out". I did try to upload pictures with Picassa and that only worked for about a day and then the pics disappeared on me. Anyway, so until we decide to not be so cheap and actually get our own internet connection, you'll just have to wait for my awesome pictures...

1 comment:

The Bertagnoles said...

worth the wait! I LOVE that you are being FRUGAL! Isn't that what life is about?... finding ways to get around spending unnecessary money? I think its great!!! lol! btw thanks for the milk!!!!!