Since Michael's Dad is an accountant, and January is a VERY busy time for him, we decided to wait to bless Malia until he could be there. That meant we had to wait until the end of April when tax season was over. It worked out perfectly for my Dad too and he was able to make the trip out as well. Little did we know just how busy that weekend would turn out to be. We actually ended up moving while everyone was here. I did have visions of going to the beach that weekend to play in the sand with everyone but instead we ended up moving box upon box from one house to the next. I am VERY grateful that everyone was so willing to pitch in and help with little or no complaints.
Anyway, Malia was a doll in her dress!

I LOVE this picture of her little toes. At first, she was not happy to be posing for her pictures but after a few minutes she warmed up and was a happy little girl.I still have trouble believing that I am a mother to three beautiful little kids. I am overwhelmed at times with the responsibility of raising these little angels to become normal and functioning adults in a crazy society. I love watching each of them learn and grow in their own little way. Each of them is so different and yet so very much the same. As much as I get frustrated sometimes with them, I really have been blessed to be able to be a mother and a friend to my little cutie pies!




No comments:
Post a Comment