On May 22, we became the proud parents of a Preschool graduate!!
I thought it was so cute that they went all out and had the kids in caps and gowns (plus it makes for an easy Halloween costume this year). The kids all had to wait until their names were called to come down the aisle. They were all carrying flowers and a poem with their handprint on it to give to their parents who were waiting for them at the front of the chapel.
Isn't she so cute?? Emma did so good in Preschool! It really helped her blossom and grow in ways I never would have been able to get her to do if she had stayed at home. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard the phrase, "Well, Mrs Sarah (her teacher) says...." I would be a rich woman right now! We are hoping that having that whole experience will help alleviate some of her Kindergarten fears and make the transition a whole lot easier.







No comments:
Post a Comment