About a month ago, Michael mentioned to me that we should buzz Lucas' hair so that it's not always in his face and we don't have to cut it every 2-3 weeks. At first I was not excited about the idea but in a moment of weakness, I decided to go for it.
The "before" picture.
The poor kid has NO IDEA what is about to happen to him!! He did NOT like the buzzer and completely freaked out!!
All of his beautiful curls cut off...so sad!!
The new Lucas Osborne!!
He looks like a COMPLETELY different kid!! I think he looks more like a Wilstead boy now and not a Romney boy. Michael and I are both not huge fans of his new look but we keep telling ourselves that it will grow out!! Short hair or not, he is still the cutest little boy around!!
The poor kid has NO IDEA what is about to happen to him!! He did NOT like the buzzer and completely freaked out!!
He looks like a COMPLETELY different kid!! I think he looks more like a Wilstead boy now and not a Romney boy. Michael and I are both not huge fans of his new look but we keep telling ourselves that it will grow out!! Short hair or not, he is still the cutest little boy around!!




2 comments:
He looks so cute! He looked cute with all the hair but he looks cuter without it even more I think. My boys want to try to grow out their hair this time. They are getting tired of the buzz cuts. Austin said something about growing it over his ears? I don't think I'll let it get that long. They both have hair that is as straight as a pin, no curl. So when they wake up it sticks straight up.
It is darling!!! He looks all grown up!
Post a Comment