Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A lesson in modesty

In addition to celebrating Nick Jonas' birthday on Wednesday, we also had an activity based around modesty. We talked about what modesty means and what kinds of clothes are or aren't modest. Then the real fun began! I gave each of the girls a roll of toilet paper and they had to create a modest outfit with it! It sounds much easier than it really is.

Jennie and Sasha (Sasha is THE future Mrs. Nick Jonas which is why we had cupcakes for his birthday)

Kimberlee

Kimberlee made Jennie's outfit. It looked pretty good until Jennie started moving around and the toilet paper broke and came unraveled.

I think I did a pretty darn good job with Madeline's outfit...even if she doesn't agree!

Sarah even got in on the fun!

HOLY COW!! Check out that baby bump!!! Nothing shows it off quite like a beautiful toilet paper dress!

No comments: