Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Michael had last Friday off so guess where we went...

It was a beautiful day to go. We saw....

Alligators

Seals

Flamingos

Meerkats

Big horn sheep


Zebras


Gila monsters


Gorillas

Tigers


Lemurs


Giraffes


Chimpanzees

Michael thought he had a big wing span until we saw this sign. We actually saw some California Condors in the wild at the Grand Canyon a few years ago and they are HUGE!!!

This was Emma's "in case I get lost" picture.



It was pretty hot so everyone got a treat to help cool themselves down. Lucas' slushie didn't come out of his mouth until it was almost gone!

I actually ended up dumping water on both the kids heads to help keep them cool. They both thought it was funny! Plus, we had a small water gun that I kept squirting them with! Lucas especially loved it when I would spray it straight into his mouth.



Just imagine this little guy lunging out of your arms to see EVERY single animal and then pointing at them and going, "oooo oooo!!" He LOVED the zoo!


1 comment:

The Bertagnoles said...

I cant believe you did THAT zoo while being pregnant! Too much walking for me!!! Way to go! :) You are one tought mamma!