
Last week for our combined activity, we had an etiquette dinner. Sister Hansen from the Colonial Ward came and taught us all about how we should behave at dinner. The kids looked GREAT!! They got all dressed up and really had a good time with it.

Brother Harr, just to the left of me, let out one outrageous belch during the middle of the meal. It gave us the perfect etiquette opportunity. If someone belches (or lets any other body functions go) you are supposed to ignore it and keep on going like nothing happened. Emma didn't quite agree and told me later that you should always say, "Excuse me" if you burp during dinner. She obviously didn't learn that one from me!!

Josh, Kimberlee, Jennie and Joey


The girls both wanted their own "glamour" shot. :-)

Emma loves to go with me to activity and be one of "the big kids". She had a blast after we took all the tables down. We put on some music (Jennie Phillips "Lightkeepers" CD) and she danced the night away with Josh and Kimberlee.
These kids are such good sports! They will go along with pretty much anything we throw at them with a smile on their faces. I am so grateful for the chance I have to be able to serve with them. They lift me up in ways that they don't even realize. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to the church in a bad mood to be reduced to giggles in no time by these girls and boys. I love them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment