On July 2nd, we celebrated Emma's 4th birthday. She got to choose what she wanted to have for a special birthday breakfast. She picked eggs, potatoes and bacon (her favorite) and I made some cinnamon rolls to surprise her.
Despite the look on her face, she really did like them. I even stole my mom's idea of putting sprinkles on them to make them more festive.
For her party. we went to Jastro Park and played in the spray park. It was so simple and easy and the kids really liked it. Plus we had a pinata and some cupcakes. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures ( I was too busy playing) and I can't find the CD that Grandpa Oz burned for us that have the pictures of the party on it. So, when I find it, I will post some pictures of the party.
After the party, we went to John's Incredible Pizza for a little party of our own. It's like Chuck E Cheese on crack. They have ALL sorts of games for the kids (and adults too) and the pizza is actually pretty good. Emma and Michael got to ride on the go karts....


I couldn't get a good picture of the action but you get the general idea...Emma giggling uncontrollably while Michael grinned and went as fast as he could.

Lucas' favorite part was the kiddie play area. He was bound and determined to climb up the slide and kept on trying and trying.

It's amazing to me to think that our little family grew in more ways than I could have imagined when Emma was born. Although we struggle sometimes (she is WAY too much like me), I can't imagine a life without her and her spunky attitude. She constantly keeps me on my toes and I am grateful everyday for the chance that I have to be her Mommy.
We love you Emma!!
For her party. we went to Jastro Park and played in the spray park. It was so simple and easy and the kids really liked it. Plus we had a pinata and some cupcakes. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures ( I was too busy playing) and I can't find the CD that Grandpa Oz burned for us that have the pictures of the party on it. So, when I find it, I will post some pictures of the party.
After the party, we went to John's Incredible Pizza for a little party of our own. It's like Chuck E Cheese on crack. They have ALL sorts of games for the kids (and adults too) and the pizza is actually pretty good. Emma and Michael got to ride on the go karts....
I couldn't get a good picture of the action but you get the general idea...Emma giggling uncontrollably while Michael grinned and went as fast as he could.
Lucas' favorite part was the kiddie play area. He was bound and determined to climb up the slide and kept on trying and trying.
It's amazing to me to think that our little family grew in more ways than I could have imagined when Emma was born. Although we struggle sometimes (she is WAY too much like me), I can't imagine a life without her and her spunky attitude. She constantly keeps me on my toes and I am grateful everyday for the chance that I have to be her Mommy.




No comments:
Post a Comment