Monday was spent rotating the kiddos through naps so I decided to snap a few pictures of the ones who were awake....

Trevor (aka Little Auggie) playing with Sydney.

He is a very coordinated little guy and was throwing the ball for Sydney to chase.

I love the look on Kaela's face.

Anyone up for a kissie??

Poor Miss Ava had a rough night and was not very happy to be awake! Do you see the big crocodile tear on her cheek?

These were all the kids awake at the time.

This picture is actually from Friday night but I forgot to take one of Zac on Monday....I know....what a horrible aunt I am!!

And of course, a picture of my cute kids....

Believe it or not, Lucas actually had a pretty high fever on Monday (103.2 when he woke up from his nap). But fever or no fever, this kid smiles like you would not imagine!!
We had so much fun playing with Joel and his family!! We sure wish they lived closer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment