I did make a few mistakes but overall, I think it turned out marvelous. By the way, can anyone enlighten me on the trick of sewing in zippers?? That part just about made me come unglued!! I will be making another one again (in a few months when my fingers heal from all the pin pricks) so keep posted for "The Skirt Returns"...
Monday, March 2, 2009
I am WOMAN, hear me ROAR!!!
I did make a few mistakes but overall, I think it turned out marvelous. By the way, can anyone enlighten me on the trick of sewing in zippers?? That part just about made me come unglued!! I will be making another one again (in a few months when my fingers heal from all the pin pricks) so keep posted for "The Skirt Returns"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi! I see that you put my button of the YW values on your blog. THANK YOU!!! I hope you like it. :)
Very cute. Are you going to teach the girls to sew since I have no clue in sewing and T has some interest? Ask Mickey about the zippers. Her and Susan are sewing freaks.
Wow Claire, it's very cute, I love the skirt!! Can you make one for me?? ;)
Post a Comment