Friday, March 27, 2009

Emma's hero


Emma absolutely idolizes one of my Young Women, Kimberlee. She says that Kimberlee is her "best friend" and always talks about how Kimberlee is going to teach her how to be a cheerleader (yes, she's already started on that). Well, Kimberlee is on the diving team for her school so we went to her diving meet on Thursday. Emma now wants to be a diver. I'm telling you, she LOVES Kimberlee.

Kimberlee is so good with Emma. At her meet, she was showing Emma how to roll out for a dive on the ground. It was so cute!! I did get some pictures of Kimberlee diving but I promised I wouldn't post them on the blog....so here's a picture of her from church. I am so glad that I have such amazing YW to be a good example for my daughter. Thank you girls!! LOVE YA!!

No comments: