Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let the GAMES begin!!

Michael and I have both decided that we are officially FAT....but not too happy. So, today marks the beginning of the Osborne Family Biggest Loser!! We have until the end of May to see who can lose the most weight based on body percentages. I have to say that since I am lighter to begin with, that I am going to have an easier time losing the most percentage-wise HOWEVER, I tend to lack the motivation to keep up with the exercise. So, if any of you out there have any advice, I am all ears!! What is the prize you may ask?? Well, we haven't actually decided yet....any suggestions?

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Tracy will tell you that it is more in the diet than in the exercise, but BOTH are important for overall health. He has a killer diet (change of lifestyle-eating) plan if you are really serious about it!! :} I lost about 5 lbs on it!! :}

Mark and Shannon Family said...

Come join the gym with me!

The Wilstead's said...

Cut out the junk food and eat more fruits and Veg. Also you can't forget to lower the stress in your life. Not that you have any or anything.