Saturday, December 20, 2008
What happens when Daddy is left alone with the kids
So the other night, I had our youth activity at church and I left Michael at home with both Emma and Lucas. He has been obsessed with getting our Christmas cards out this year (Thank you sweetheart because I honestly lacked the motivation) and he was on the phone with his dad getting some addresses when Emma walked into the kitchen...
She had found my makeup (I have no idea where from - I never wear it) and had smeared waterproof mascara all over her face. She was so proud because she thought she looked like a kitty cat. We got a few good laughs before we threw her in the tub and started the scrubbing process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is funny. At least you didn't come home to your husband gone and your 6 month old screaming in the crib!
Post a Comment