Thursday, December 11, 2008

A tooth?? Are you kidding me???


So, I keep bragging about how good of a baby Lucas is and I have one more story just to illustrate that point. We went to the doctor on Monday for his 4 month checkup (he is now 26 inches long and weighs 16 lbs) and while we were there, Dr. Rafiq checked Lucas' gums for teeth. Nothing. On Tuesday, I noticed that he had a little white nubby starting to show. Yesterday (Wednesday) I checked his gums and guess what? He had cut his first tooth!! In 2 days!! Did I mention that all through this arduous process that he was still happy and smiling?? He did wake up every 2-3 hours on Tuesday night but last night he only woke up once. What an amazing kid!!! Hopefully all his teeth will be this easy.

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! So fun to see pics of your cute family. Merry Christmas! and of course I will be sending you an invite to see the blog :)

A New Decade of Health said...

Thanks for keeping your blog current. I love seeing how much fun you have in everyday life! We definately miss you around here. Hope you can come visit soon before the kids get too big!