Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dashing through the gym


Last week for our youth activity, we had planned on going to the Bakersfield Jam game here in town but our plans ended up falling through so at the last minute, I had to plan an activity. All I can say is, thank heavens for the internet!! I found a really fun game online that the kids had ALOT of fun playing. They thought I was crazy at first but they all wanted to keep playing it. We set up some cotton balls on the stage and had everybody line up on the opposite end of the gym. Then we all had to put vaseline on the end of our noses. The object of the game was to run to the stage, pick up a cotton ball with your nose (no hands) and run back to the start without losing your cotton ball. We broke into 2 teams and made it into a relay race. It was CRAZY fun!! Thank you Erin for being our photographer!

No comments: