I know, I know, three posts in one day is kind of odd, but I have to add this one too. The other day I was upstairs getting the kids clothes for them when I heard Emma say, "Mommy, come help!!" I came downstairs to find Emma trying to change Lucas' diaper. Luckily I had just changed him so it was a dry diaper. She had it completely off and was in the process of wiping his bum. She was so proud of herself. I was just glad that nothing leaked. :-)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
"Mommy, come help!!"
I know, I know, three posts in one day is kind of odd, but I have to add this one too. The other day I was upstairs getting the kids clothes for them when I heard Emma say, "Mommy, come help!!" I came downstairs to find Emma trying to change Lucas' diaper. Luckily I had just changed him so it was a dry diaper. She had it completely off and was in the process of wiping his bum. She was so proud of herself. I was just glad that nothing leaked. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is too funny.
What a good helper!
Hey, it's the Osborne Family! So glad to see you're blogging now. Emma looks like a great big sister. Maybe Mikkayla can take lessons from her. :)
Awesome! You're blogging!
That is so CUTE!!!!
YAY for the blog!:) And thanks for the spider! Seriously it scared the crap out of me. Glad to see things are going well!
Post a Comment