After getting home from Disneyland at 11 pm the night before, we decided to take a day and just relax. We all woke up late and had a big breakfast together (thank you Stacey). Then Grandpa Oz had to get his Costco fix for the week. A couple hundred dollars later, almost everyone headed down to the beach. Lucas and I stayed up at the condo because our friends Kat and Charles were coming for dinner. Plus it was a little cold and I didn't want to have him out in it for the third night in a row. The kids had a blast playing on the beach. Emma told us that her favorite thing today was building a sand castle with her cousins. Grandpa Oz even joined in the fun and took a turn flying Milo's new kite.
It was so nice to have a day where we got to just hang out and not really have an agenda. Tomorrow, we are headed back to Disneyland (well actually California Adventures) so we will be on the go all day again. Isn't that what a family vacation is all about?




2 comments:
Please tell me those beach pictures are photo shopped! They are gorgeous! How I miss the beach.
FUN!!! The pictures are awesome!! I love Emmas hair by the way. :) Call me when you get the chance. Im getting excited!!
Post a Comment